ガーディアソズ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arado Senki - Diregie

+3
shavos
dainasor
-Hibari-PiroT
7 posters

Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?!

-Hibari-PiroT
    -Hibari-PiroT

Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?! Empty Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?!

Post  -Hibari-PiroT Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

I think we do.. O _O look at the event page, the event is based on some M.Fighter custome so, i think the male fighter needs to come out ... if they are givin' us those "ava" things (?) ...

dainasor
    dainasor

Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?! Empty Re: Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?!

Post  dainasor Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah it was male fighters it makes me happy and with him, we got the link system.
    I approved it.

Edit:The hell i got double post.
    Edit2:Nvm they screwed me up, they got me
    Edit3:Fix'd
    shavos
    shavos

Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?! Empty Re: Gettin' Male Fighter on this Maintenance? Oo?!

Post  shavos Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:44 am

Oo really well that are great news for me Smile
    Large Dark Sky
    Large Dark Sky

Post  Large Dark Sky Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 am

wth "link" system?
    Pantarey
    Pantarey

Post  Pantarey Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 am

it's ufficial! male fighter is out! and the link system too! and something more!

link system:
    http://www.arad.jp/library/magazine_view.asp?no=234&ca=2&st=&sw=&p=1

male fighter:
    http://www.arad.jp/campaign/campaign118.asp

one more thing: looks like amazing boxes will give you magical stone (lv 65 accessory) if you are lv 65 or more from now on. so, their price will raise once more! ^^
    dainasor
    dainasor

Post  dainasor Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 am

Pantarey wrote:it's ufficial! male fighter is out! and the link system too! and something more!

link system:
    http://www.arad.jp/library/magazine_view.asp?no=234&ca=2&st=&sw=&p=1

male fighter:
    http://www.arad.jp/campaign/campaign118.asp

one more thing: looks like amazing boxes will give you magical stone (lv 65 accessory) if you are lv 65 or more from now on. so, their price will raise once more! ^^
    Actually it will drop instead of raising because they'll be more desired and the low ones will drop their price and after sometime the new ones will drop.
    Areth
    Areth

Post  Areth Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Oshi- Male Fighter. I should probably start playing again soon. D:
    rpgpro001
    rpgpro001

Post  rpgpro001 Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:14 am

gratz on male fighter coming to Arad... sadly i wont be joining (IP ban and slow vpn, the usual problems).

guess i have to be content with thief, lack of fatigue, and 2nd impa....rebirth patch coming to DFO. Wish me luck with that.

I look forward to hearing stories and reading about male fighter builds and thoughts from the people here
    dainasor
    dainasor

Post  dainasor Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

rpgpro001 wrote:gratz on male fighter coming to Arad... sadly i wont be joining (IP ban and slow vpn, the usual problems).

guess i have to be content with thief, lack of fatigue, and 2nd impa....rebirth patch coming to DFO. Wish me luck with that.

I look forward to hearing stories and reading about male fighter builds and thoughts from the people here
    Well ins't like u're getting good things but nexon is nexon wherever they're locate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:23 pm